Today in class we looked up a graphic novel that most appealed to us from the
YALSA site. I picked
Soppy: A Love Story by
Philippa Rice because I love reading love stories bit this one is different. Soppy: A Love Story is about the authors real love life with her boyfriend ad how they live together and cooperate under the same roof. I really want to read this book and learn how her life is with her boyfriend.
I also saw this graphic novel and also found it interesting! I think it's awesome and brave that she's writing about her personal life. I would be afraid of negative remarks or reviews from the public about me, my boyfriend, or the things we do. I hope it's a good read!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a really interesting book. You do not see a lot of graphic novels, or even just Young Adult novels, that are about the author. I would definitely be interested in reading this book!!
ReplyDelete